Disney has an automated show called Vision Tales and is designed to appeal to kids in a non-topical way like Sponge Bob or Power Rangers and yet constantly feed them information on how to becomemore eco-friendly.
1. Ask mom for green school supplies.
2. Walk, carpool, or take the bus to school.
3. Turn off the water while showering and brushing teeth.
4. Start an organic garden at school and create compost for it.
5. Turn off lights and appliances/electronics when not in use.
6. If parents recycle, allow kids to sort.
7. Volunteer with community organizations that plant trees.
8. Hand-wash dishes or only run the dishwasher for full loads.